Open from May to Mid November
- Full Hook Ups
- 20, 30 and 50 amp
- Laundry and Shower Room
- Fire Pits
- Spacious RV units
- Friendly Pets welcome
- Children stay free
- Park resides on 39 acres of open space
- 1.3 miles of private river
units 8,9 and 14 are pull throughs
All taxes included in rates for both RV and Fishing
|3 day stay||$81.00 ($27.00/avg/day)|
|5 day stay||$130.00 ($26.00/avg/day)|
|7 day stay||$170.00 ($25.00/avg/day)|
|14-night stay||$322.00 ($23.00/avg/day)|
|21-night stay||$420.00 ($20.00/avg/day)|
26-30 nights stay from May 1-June 15
26-30 nights stay from June 16- August 31
1. This is a tranquil and quiet park. No loud music, motorcycles or ATV’s. ATV access only to forest and BLM lands from the RV Park. ATV traffic in park is permitted only to exit and enter onto county road.
2. Campfires are permitted providing there are no fire ban restrictions. Keep your fire small to medium, (no bon-fires). We permit folks to acquire their own wood or we do provide the wood for you. My youngsters work for tips and would be glad to provide wood upon request.
3. No mean or aggressive pets. Barking dogs too must be kept under control.
4. An adult must accompany all children when near the creek or river.
5. Be aware of wild animals that may wander into park. Please put away all food at night and cover all trash receptacles. Although bears are not here often they do wander in from time to time.
6. Fly Fishing is permitted but you must be scheduled as to not conflict with fishing reservations of others. No bait fishing and no barbed hooks. This is a catch and release river. Please handle fish with care after your catch. We recommend the use of a fishing guide if you are not familiar with fly fishing and the proper handling of fish when returning them to the water. Fishing licenses can be purchased at local fly-fishing shops, ROG gas station or Hometown Super Market in Antonito.
7. No use of firearms while in the park. Inquire if you would like to use a firing range and we will provide you with information as to where you may go.
8. Guests are welcome to spend time here but must use the remote parking area as to not congest the RV park area with too many vehicles. Large parties must be pre-approved prior to having a group gathering. There may be an additional cost depending on the number of guests.
9. When hiking in these areas always watch your step. Water snakes and Bull Snakes can be common but the venomous Rattle Snake makes it’s home in this area too.
Laundry and Shower Use
We provide these facilities as a courtesy and don’t necessarily charge for the use of the washer/dryer and shower, however we do appreciate a monitory contribution to pay for electricity and up keep. Please make a fair donation into the money jar in order to keep this an affordable courtesy.