RV Site Map at Canon Bonito RV Park & Fisherman's Club
Explore Our RV Site Map and Find Your Perfect Spot
Below you will find our site map and Sites.
We offer a variety of campsites, each with its own unique characteristics to fit your outdoor adventure.
RV Sites in Conejos County
When you stay at Canon Bonito RV Park & Fisherman's Club, you can expect a personalized camping experience that provides all the comforts of home while surrounded by the beauty of nature. Our spacious RV sites are designed to provide you with everything you need for a comfortable stay.
Our RV sites come equipped with full hookups, which means you have access to water, sewer, and electrical connections. This ensures that your stay is comfortable and convenient.
Our RV sites are situated in a picturesque location along the Conejos River, offering stunning views of the surrounding natural beauty.
We pride ourselves on offering a more personalized camping experience. Our RV sites are spacious and designed to provide privacy and peace of mind.
Access to Private Fishing:
As a guest at our RV park, you'll have access to 1.5 miles of private Conejos River frontage for fishing. You can also fish on public National Forest waters and nearby lakes.
Stay connected with our free Wi-Fi service available throughout the park.
Proximity to Attractions:
Our RV park is located near many popular attractions, such as the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad and the Great Sand Dunes National Monument, making it an ideal home base for exploring the area.
Connect With Us
Book your stay at Canon Bonito RV Park & Fisherman's Club today and experience the benefits of camping in a beautiful natural setting with all the amenities you need.
Camp Ground Guidelines:
- Please pick up after your pet. This is a privilege to have your leashed pet here but the courtesy must be extended to others. Pets must be leashed and not to wander. Constant barking pets is not allowed. Please welcome the local camp dog though. He is an old dog named Bear. He is an open range farm dog but means no harm to anyone or other dogs.
- Do not park on the grass
- No loud music, only your area of camping should be able to hear your music.
- Be Kind and courteous to others.
- Put your campfire out completely. No bonfires, just a small warming fire.
- Please don't discard any trash or grease into fire pits. Dumping grease just anywhere is not permitted.
- ATV's are welcome but an in/out access only is permitted to travel into neighboring mountains. No cruising in the park and no in and out all day long either.
- Speed limit is 5 mph in the park. Keep the dust down and be considerate of pedestrians, pets and little kids.
- River access is allowed here but we primarily use the river for the fly fisherman. No wading or throwing rocks in the water if fishermen are present.
- Fly Fishing ONLY. NO spin cast or bait fishing on these private waters. FLY FISHING is NOT FREE. It may be assumed that since you are a guest that fishing is included. See the fishing page for more details.
- Keep your area clean and pick up your site when leaving.